Glass and Metals 101: Anatomy of a Building - Downloadable Out of Stock
This guide addresses glass and glazing performance values and definitions
Glass and Metals 101 (Updated 2016)
Designed to help architects and specifiers navigate the world of glass and metals, this guide addresses glass and glazing performance values, load requirements, codes and standards, and basic product definitions. The guide includes:
- Illustrated window and curtain-wall glossary
- Building schematic identifying various glazing products\
- Answers to architects' frequently asked questions
- Current standards and specifications
- Resources for additional information
All purchases will be electronically accessed or delivered.
Tags EnergyEnergy; InsulatingInsulating; TemperingTempering; Laminating/Heat-StrengthenedLaminating/Heat-Strengthened; DecorativeDecorative; Contract GlazingContract Glazing; FabricationFabrication
Additional Product Photos
Our system is currently down for scheduled maintenance. Your member services will be available again shortly. Please check back soon.