Guidelines for Capillary Tubes (TB 1601-95) - Downloadable Out of Stock
Capillary tubes have many benefits - this guide presents considerations for their use
While the benefits of using capillary tubes are straightforward, there are numerous issues when considering their use including:
- Magnitude of elevation change to require use
- IGU pressurization due to temperature difference
- Use with insulating gases
- IGU sizes and aspect ratios
- Glass thickness, type and coatings
- Glazing space thickness
- Short term (in transit) vs. long term (installed) elevation and/or temperature changes
- Types of edge seal construction
- Multiple-cavity IGUs (triples, quads, etc.)
- Proper IGU design and fabrication for use of capillary tubes
All purchases will be electronically accessed or delivered.
Our system is currently down for scheduled maintenance. Your member services will be available again shortly. Please check back soon.