Concepts for Analyzing Glass Tempering Problems Out of Stock
Concepts for analyzing glass tempering problems video series and learning package
This unique video series and companion education tools offer diagrams, detailed photographs, tempering demonstrations and real-world case studies to serve as a guide to both fundamental concepts and troubleshooting tactics.
Content topics include:
- Strength & Failures of Glass
- Ideal Tempering Cycle
- Tempered & Heat-Strengthened Glass
- Break Patterns
- Entrance Zone Furnace Breakage
- Break Pattern Problems
- Warp & Distortion Problems
- Estimating the Effects of Chemistry & Coatings
- Introduction to Iridescence
- Optical Distortion
- Field Problems
SPECIAL NOTICE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping & handling of this product will take additional time. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Additional Product Photos
Our system is currently down for scheduled maintenance. Your member services will be available again shortly. Please check back soon.